Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2016

Truth be told

        What if I told you studying with the 5% nation of gods and earths is what lead me to my following of Christ as a Disciple! Let me tell you a little about the nation (so you might see a bit of what I seen)...
The 5% nation was created by the father who was a former follower of the nation of Islam (N.O.I) under the name of Clarence 13X. The lessons come from the teachings of the N.O.I. the nation started out with the father and the first born's I believe it was about 5 or more Original Black men who studied under the teaching of this science (culture-way of life) from the father himself. This way of life started in Harlem teaching the uplifting of black people in that community, and soon spread into all the five borough's, and then across state lines. While you was first taught to know yourself, study daily, and share the knowledge (helping the knowledge of the lessons reach the whole world. We were taught to look at ourselves as the living gods(the foundation) and the earths(feed and nurture the seeds)... There are lessons to learn how to eat to live, have to fast, and meditate.
Does any of this sound a bit familiar to you if not let me open your eyes to something...
        Jesus after being tempted in the wilderness he started to travel and find his Disciples and before returning to the Father he taught the living word through His actions, as he continued to teach more followed, some as Disciples (leadership men and women) and some as just followers of the word. The teachings teaches us to love one another no matter the color or where you lived; we also have to study the word daily, know ourselves, help others, pray, learn to eat to live, and fast... And these words been around longer then the N.O.I and the 5% nation... These words is not to offend but to make aware and as a member of the 5% nation and Discipleship we have to deal in the truth, and share the knowledge of our lessons we are taught...
        I respect the nation because it opened my eyes to see myself in a better light, but as I grew the message became clear as day... God lead me on my path through righteousness so I can know who I am and know I'm important in this path he has placed before me. We are Disciples of Christ let's walk in His light only the truth can set us free!

No comments:

Post a Comment